Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Doctor Update

Duncan went to the Pulmanologist today and things are looking great! He is developing and growing as he should. He is 19lbs 281/2 in. long and he is doing great. I asked her today if we could take him to Disneyland and she said of course, that would be good-she even suggested that we go at the end of May before it gets too crowed there. I asked if I could take him swimming this summer and she said absolutely, swimming is really good for the lungs. So we only have to make it through the rest of this month and April and one more holiday and then he can be a free baby!! It will be so nice to be able to take him places. I don't know what he is going to do when he can be around people (besides the ones he is allowed around).
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Allison and Nathan said...

Finally! Duncan gets cuter every week!

Elisabeth said...

Nat-
I haven't checked your blog in a while. Duncan is so cute and big! I'm glad he's doing well. Maybe you can bring him to Boston this fall. We would LOVE to meet him!!
So, do you still think he's teething?