Sunday, August 5, 2012

We are still here

Wow, I haven't been on my blog in a loooooong time. I don't know why, I think I just didn't have much to say. Not a whole lot has happened since Feb. We went to Disneyland in May for Duncan's 3rd birthday, and it was fun,but more crowded than last year and more warm. We spent a lot of time in the pool this summer. Duncan took swim lessons and is a great swimmer now. He loves the pool. Then we took a little unexpected trip to San Diego as Justin had to drop some steel off at a job site and then because it was Comic Con weekend we ended up in Anaheim and Duncan and I went to Disneyland again for a day with Aunt Kassi and Uncle Scott and cousins. It was fun.

Now it is almost time for school to start, in like two days. I'm more excited this year. I'm back at 5th grade, so excited for that, and I have a new team mate this year. We actually have a lot of new teachers this year. It's exciting and nerve racking all at one time. But I am happy to be going to work. I need to go to work. I love Duncan, but I need adult interaction and I haven't had it a whole lot this summer. Here is to a new school year.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

. . . . . . . . . .