Sunday, September 7, 2008

Going to Boston!



I'm so excited!! I bought my tickets for Boston. I can't wait to see my brother, Elisabeth and the kids. I'm really excited to see Ansley because the last time I saw her she was not even crawling and now she can walk. My nephews are growing up so fast too. The boys range from High School Sophomore to Kindergarten. It will be nice to be in some actuall fall weather because I am done with this 110 degree weather. I always try to talk Justin into moving back east, I just love it there. My mom says that one winter and I will want to come back. Maybe, we'll probably never know.

2 comments:

andreamatrix said...

I did an internship at WHOI...Woods Hole Oceanographic Institute. I'm just a little jealous you're going. Can I ride in your suitcase? HEY we basically have the same camera. We need to go take pictures of stuff.

love_suz said...

I am very jealous! I know you'll have fun. You'll have to hug Ansley for us...ok and the boys too!