Monday, February 9, 2009

Dog Thief


Have you ever seen the Disney movie "Lady and the Tramp"? At the beginning you see the scottie dog get his dog bone and go and bury it in a secret place. I think taking things and hidding them is a trait of scottie dogs. Angus, my scottie, has been taking things and hidding them. At Christmas he carried off one of my stuffed animal decorations. I looked all over for it and couldn't find it. Later that day he carried it back into the family room. So he has secret spots.


This morning my glasses feel off the night stand, but I left them there because I really needed to go to the bathroom. I went to get them off the floor and couldn't find them. Mind you, I am blind so I had to feel around for them. I called Justin in to look for them and he couldn't find them. (I think he thought I was going crazy). Anyway, I looked for 20 minutes for them. Finally, I got the flashlight and was looking under the bed, and what do I see reflect in the light? My glasses! Angus had carried them off and hid them under the bed. That dog is so silly. Luckily I don't think he chews the stuff up. But if you ever come over and something goes missing, I'm blaming the dog!

2 comments:

Erica said...

She is pretty cute! Congrats by the way. I hope you are feeling better. When is the big day?

Erica said...

Just saw the due day so ignore that last question. Love you, Miss you.