Thursday, January 29, 2009

First Picture


Sorry it has been so long since my last post. I have been fighting sickness. It is a lot worse than I thought it would be. Now on top of that I have a cold that I think is making things worse. Anyway, besides that I am doing well. My house is still not totally recovered from Christmas and it is really starting to drive me crazy.


We had our first appointment with the Doctor. I love my Doctor. He is a really special spirit. He did an ultra sound to look and see how things were going. The baby was moving a lot and the heart beat was beating really fast. It was really cute. We also found out how far a long I am and when I am due. I am 10 weeks along and my due date is August 26th. Yes, a long summer for me as everyone likes to point out. I always felt bad for my sister-in-law Elisabeth when she was pregnant here in AZ because it was always during the summer. Justin said he won't fight me over the thermostat this summer. I told him I was going to buy a baby pool and sit in it during the morning to stay cool. I'll just need to find a friend with a real swimming pool.


Here is the first picture of the baby. I don't know about you, but it looks like a girl to me! :)

10 comments:

Jessica said...

Are you going to find out what you're having?

Lindsey said...

So exciting! Who's your doctor?

Natalie said...

We are going to find out what were having, he said at the end of March first of April. I go to Dr. Allen Sawyer.

Jill said...

I have a community pool. The kids and I go every summer afternoon when the naps are over (around 3:30), so you are welcome to join. I also have two maternity swimsuits, if you need to borrow one (or both, since I am planning on not needing one this year).

ellen said...

I hope you have an ice maker too! Congrats!! I hope it's a girl!

Allison and Nathan said...

I gave birth to Gillian the 1st of September in AZ, so I hear ya on the HOT thing!

Elisabeth said...

So cute! Hope you're feeling better soon.

Donna said...

Yay! I think it looks like a girl too :)

taylia said...

Nat! Congrats! We are so excited for you. I hope you are feeling better...don't worry EVENTUALLY it does go away and some how you forget you were ever sick and you do it again!!!!! I'll pray for you. Love ya

rosie said...

nat nat...i am so excited for you! oh and yay cause your baby will be a virgo just like me lol. can't wait till spring break so i can go see you and your growing tummy. =)