Sunday, April 12, 2009

Weekend of events

This was quite the weekend. I was really excited that Friday was a day off, but was not happy to spend it in agonizing pain. I had to make a trip to Urgent Care in the afternoon. Thank goodness I was at my parents house, because I don't think I could have gotten myself there. My mom took me around around 1pm and I seriously thought I was going to die, or wish I would die. I had a really bad acid reflux attack. I had never had that before and let me tell you it was not something I would want to experience again.

Today, we had a nice Easter day. My chest still feels like someone punched, my sister said the acid burned me so it will hurt for a few days. Other than that we had a nice day. We went to church with Justin's mom and dad. It was exciting because at church Justin felt the baby kick for the first time, he was really excited. Then we had lunch with his parents, and then went to my parents house for dinner. My mom made the yummiest pork roast stuffed with apple stuffing. It is a Paula Dean recipe. It was so good.

I really enjoy holidays and being with family. I really enjoyed going to church today and hearing about the resurrection of our Savior. It always reminds me of how important family is and how wonderful it is to know that we will be together forever.

3 comments:

andreamatrix said...

So is that somehow related to your pregnancy? Glad you're ok and that you got to see so much family over Easter... :)

Elisabeth said...

I'm glad you're feeling better now, that does not sound fun. Just think, next year you'll have a cute little guy to dress up for Easter!

Amy Denton Benites said...

Hope you feel better Nat. Love you.