Tuesday, November 17, 2009

6 month old faces

So cute! I love this onsie that my friend from work gave Duncan. The Cat in the Hat. Plus it is blue and that is a good color on him.


This face makes him look just like my brothers Ben and Jason.

Duncan is now 6months old (3 months developmentally) and doing great. He went to the Dr. on Friday and he said he can't believe he is a 25 week preemie. He is on track for a 3 month old. He is 13 lbs and 24 in long. He is now in 3-6 month clothes. He can wear 0-3 but they are getting snug. He is smiling and making lots of cute noises.

I have gone back to work and it is very comforting to know my mom is here with him. Other wise I think I would be a wreck. I am a total germ a-phobe at work to the point that today I sprayed a kids backpack with Lysol because his brother went home throwing up. I make my kids wash and sanitize their hands every time they sneeze or cough into them. I told the kids in the front that if they get sick they are moving to the back of the room. Today in our grade level meeting with the principal he offered us muffins and I told my team mates "Do you know how long those have been sitting here? All day. Do you know how many people have been breathing on those? Everyone that has walked in here. No thank you!" I just won't take any chances getting sick. I stocked up on sanitizer from Sam's Club and Clorox wipes for my room. So as a teacher if your kids get sick, don't send them to school. Believe them if they say they don't feel good. If they really aren't it is just punishment for them because then they will have a lot of homework to make up.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Elisabeth said...

Wow, that last picture really does look like Ben. how weird!

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I would LOVE tocum in his mouth