Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Happy Anniversary


Three years-it feels like forever! Just kidding. These last three years have been wonderful most of the time. I couldn't have gotten through the last 6 months without Justin. He was a Rock through everything and I love him for it. I love that he would get up at 5 am and let me sleep 2 hours before he went to work. Here is to more years of marriage and later on more children.

(I was trying to find a different picture, but Duncan is crying so this is what you get)

4 comments:

Allison and Nathan said...

Wow - three years! Happy Anniversary.

Amy Denton Benites said...

I hadn't checked my blogspot in a while, so it's a few days late, but Happy Anniversary! I hope it was great! Here's to many more! Love you both!

Elisabeth said...

Hope you had a good one! That picture is funny!

taylia said...

Wow 3 years already??? Where does the time go? Wasn't I just going to the temple with you????? Ok Happy Anniversary!