Saturday, February 13, 2010

All the sweetness I need

I'm sitting at home today, just me and Duncan. He is getting so big. He is almost 18lbs. He wants to sit up all the time. He likes to roll around to get places and he loves toys. He also LOVES Mickey Mouse, his toes, Nana & Papa. He smiles and laughs and he is starting to understand when he doesn't know or recognize someone. He started eating rice cereal, didn't do well on that-it plugged him up bad. So we switched to Oatmeal cereal and he does better on that. We just have to give him prune juice to help keep things flowing. He is doing great and in a couple of months he will be free to go out of the house!! He will also be turning 1 in May and I just can't believe what a wonderful blessing he has been to me. How can you not love that face!?
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Nana said...

He is a beautiful boy! And we love him. Duncan, will you be my Valentine?

Allison and Nathan said...

Wow - a couple of months and he will be free! Yeah for Duncan! And you.