Friday, February 19, 2010

Big Boy




My little baby is getting so BIG! I can't believe this one time 1 lb 12oz baby is now almost 18 lbs. Duncan is doing so well. I can't wait to take him to the pulmanologist in March, I'll find out when he can start going out of the house. I have a lot of plans for this guy this summer. I want to take him to the Wild Life Zoo, the aquarium, to the swimming pool- Oh, I have plans and I have things I want to do with this little guy.

On another note- a dear friend of mine from work is expecting her first baby and unfortunately things are not going as well as they had hoped- please pray for her and her baby they really need them.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Allison and Nathan said...

Oh no - he has Henry's crazy stand-on-end fuzzy baby hair!

love_suz said...

He is so adorable!

I can't wait to have some fun with him this summer too!