Monday, June 7, 2010

Fun in the Sun in California


My boys at the beach- I love Mission Beach, it is still one of the cleanest beaches in Cali and on the day we were there it was not crowded at all.

Getting ready to go swimming at the hotel. What a cool dude.

After our trip to Disneyland we went to San Diego for a day. We stayed at The Dana on Mission- I really like that place. We went to the beach, didn't plan it too well. We decided that the pool would be better because Duncan would want to be in the sand too much and probably eating it. That night we went and met Justin's Uncle and his partner and they took us to dinner. It was a lot of fun. We had a great time visiting with them and after we left I realized I didn't get a picture with them. Duh!! They have a miniature schnauzer (?) and she and Duncan LOVED each other. They were playing and Ava (the dog) I think seriously thought Duncan was the best toy ever. It was so fun getting to visit with them.
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: