Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

This was first thing in the morning. He is just like me-NOT a morning person. I love his shirt. The Beatles "All You Need Is Love" just for VDay.
This is Duncan's favorite place right now. He loves all things phones. He likes pens and paper. He climbs into this bar stool all by himself. I stopped trying to stop him and I just unplug the phone while he is playing up there, it is easier to let him play and loose interest than fight him to get down.
Here is the banner I made hung up.
I left this wreath up from Christmas and just embellished it a little with these simple hearts from Hobby Lobby each $.99 and the LOVE sign from Target dollar spot. Fun and simple and cheep!

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone. SWAK!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Elisabeth said...

Hi NAt- I've just been catching up on your blog, I haven't read it the last month. I'm very behind on blogging but sometimes I'm just not in the mood and need a break!
Anyway, Duncan is so big! That age is my favorite but also the hardest- so hard to keep up with them!
I like your Valentine's day decor. Hope you had a good day yesterday. We had our choc gravy and biscuits traditional meal although we had to have it for dinner this year since mornings are too rushed. Then Ben and I went to see True Grit. It was really good!
Hope all is well with you, we miss you guys! Oh, and post more house pictures. I can see some of it but not too well.
E

Nana said...

Cute little boy!!!

rino said...

happy vale...
i like it

andreamatrix said...

Love the wreath!

Duncan is HUGE!
It's only been 3 months since I saw him....is he on a solid wheaties diet or what:?!

:)