Sunday, February 27, 2011

So Good You'll Want S'more!

What you will need
(yes that is a Costco size jar of nutella-it lasts a long time and it comes in a pair) You can find nutella at most grocery stores. Here is my opinion about the fluff-the kind you buy in the store the Jett Puff kind is different than this one you see. I know- how is it possible, it is and this one is better. I buy it at Cost Plus Market Place, but I did find it another time at Bashas, but those are the only places I have found it and it was the same price.

Break your Graham in half

On one half spread some nutella on -don't be shy.
On the other spread some marshmallow fluff.

Put the two pieces together and enjoy.
It is soooo good, you won't want to eat just one. Go ahead, you know you want another.
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: