Friday, February 24, 2012

Target Lady



Oh, this was probably one of the funniest Thanksgivings EVER!!! Aubree and I had been texting back and forth about the Target Lady comericals and we decided that she should dress up like the lady. So she did and came out of the bathroom with a Target ad and starts acing like the lady. We were dying laughing. Well that led to this. . .



I couldn't pass up this opportunity, so Aubree, Olivia and I got in the car and went to the Target down the street to take picture of Aub outside. Oh it was so funny. I hadn't laughed that hard in a long time. The two bottom ones of her running are my favorite.(notice she is wearing red high heels thanks to nana).







The funny thing was that people were lined up already for Black Friday and we had to do this with them not far away. Aub was brave, I didn't think she would do it, but she did. I will always remember this.
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Elisabeth said...

Too cute! Aubree should go audition for something. She's definitely pretty enough and she's so cute and funny too! I bet she could get herself an agent if she wanted to.
This is funny!!