Saturday, July 26, 2008

A little fun

Everyone seems to be doing this right now so I guess I'll hop on the bandwagon!!! It could be fun --- 1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory and your first impression that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember--it can be funny, weird, awkward, random, etc.!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

This could be fun! I know it's kinda old doing things like this after a while, BUT I look forward to your comments!!! This could be fun.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

I was trying to think of my first memory of you and I together but can't remember. One of my favorites is definitely cleaning out your room and finding the panda shaped sugar cookie that you couldn't live without! One other favorite is getting you to ask Matt Lee to the dance in high school. We had lots of fun putting the balloon puzzle together and taking it to his house! And then going shopping for our outfits and on our double date the night of the dance.

Natalie said...

I didn't think you would remember that Panda cookie!! That is too funny. I had totally forgot about that dance. You went with Josh Sugata. "You gotta Sugata" I remember that was his slogan when he ran for class officer.

Allison and Nathan said...

I remember that before I even met your family for the first time, Nathan told you guys that he was bringing me home to meet you. As I recall you said, "What about Pamela?" According to Nathan, you weren't thrilled at all to meet a new girlfriend! Do you remember it the same way? And, now 13 years later, do you approve?

love_suz said...

My very first memory ABOUT you was when Mom told me she was pregnant AGAIN. I was 9, I was so done with little brothers I did not want another one. But I do remember when they brought you home I wouldn't let anyone else hold you, I finaly had a sister!