Friday, March 27, 2009

Fright and Delight

I went to the Dr. on Tuesday and had a fright. He always checks the heartbeat when I first get in to see him, but that day he couldn't find it. Yes, I freaked out a little, and a tear was shed, but I wasn't going to flip out. Dr. Sawyer calmly said,"Lets do an ultrasound." So he rolled out the machine and when he put it on he found the baby and the heartbeat. He said the baby was far back and the other heart monitor couldn't pick it up. Then the delight, or 2nd delight. He asked if I wanted to know the sex of the baby. I thought for a moment and said, "Yes!" He said it's a BOY! Then he asked me if my husband would be mad? No, he had to do it. Justin wasn't mad, he was really excited. We were both a little surprised, we were sure it was going to be a girl. There's always next time...

3 comments:

THE FLEMING FAMILY!!! said...

CONGRATS!!!

love_suz said...

I heart boy's!!

I know your excited now that you found batman onesie's!!

taylia said...

yea! Congrats. Boys are so fun and a handful of entertainment. So exciting. I sure wish we lived closer!!!! Miss you friend! You know, you got me through a lot of days back in the 9th ward. I actually just came across a picture of us the day you went through the temple. Good times, good memories!!!!