Saturday, March 21, 2009

Thoughts on Pregnancy

* morning sickness is really all day sickness and doesn't go away as fast as I would like it to.
* no maternity clothes look good-you still look like a circus tent.
* everything makes me cry. I cried watching Air Force One-anything makes you cry.
* I'm not as patient about things right now.
* shopping makes me so tired-everything makes me so tired.
* It great because I don't have to lift heavy things, Justin does it.
* I don't crave sweets only like once a week-I hope that stays throughout.
* Having a good bra is vital for comfort
* My last thought- It will all be worth it in the end- how could it not be.

6 comments:

ellen said...

Hang in there! I'm sure it will be worth it.

Allison and Nathan said...

Soooo worth it! (Except for when the child is twelve and screams "I hate you!" for a reason only the child is aware of)

andreamatrix said...

Well for what it's worth, I thought you looked great yesterday! I can't wait to see you next week. I'll save you a spot in RS.

Natalie said...

For real. I have to remember to take food with me to church so I don't pass out. I might have to carry Cheerios or something.

love_suz said...

The trials and tribulations of pregnancy are to get you ready for motherhood. Your going to be tired for the rest of your life sista!

and sooooooooo worth it!

Elisabeth said...

To quote a lady on a really lame tv show I was watching yesterday (to a pregnant bridesmaid):
"Are you drinking lots of water honey, cuz I been pregnant!"
It was funny. Make sure you always have snacks and esp a drink with you. I can't wait to see this kid!