Friday, December 11, 2009

Duncan Update.


Oh it has been so long since I blogged. Not too much has changed. We had a very quiet Thanksgiving. We spent most of the day at home and then went to my parents for dinner after little kids left. It was sad, I really wish they could be around him, but not yet. Duncan is doing really well. I am a total worry wort when it comes to his health. He started to have this sort of cough and a stuffy nose, so we took him to urgent care Thanksgiving weekend. Nothing was wrong. Well his nose has still been stuffy so I took him to the Dr. today and he is okay. He does have a stuffy nose, but nothing serious. I would rather be safe than sorry. I really like our Dr. that we take him to, he is very understanding and very through with him. I like that he came from Phoenix Children's too. He asked me "Now his first name is Duncan right? Because they put a comma and I told them no, Isaac is the last name." This keeps happening at Dr. offices. I told Justin our son has a last name that can be a first name and a first name that could be a last name. Poor kid.

Duncan is 15lbs and boy does he feel like it. He is holding his head up really well and is starting to roll over when put on his belly. He loves Nick Jr. in the morning. I love waking up in the morning with him in my arms and seeing him first thing. The best is when he wakes up and looks at me and just smiles a big smile. So sweet.



We got our Christmas tree up Thanksgiving weekend! I was so happy because I didn't know if it would get up then. Now I just need to get my decorations up. We are planning on having a quiet Christmas as well. Once the flu and RSV season is over we can start taking Duncan out. It probably won't be until May. But I am determined to not end up back in the hospital.
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Allison and Nathan said...

I love when you update your blog! We can't wait to see Duncan - if we can. We'll keep our fingers crossed. We plan on staying at your parents house 4 nights (dec. 26-29). Hopefully this will be okay with Duncan's plans.