Friday, December 17, 2010

'Tis the Season

I wish I could say "oh, I totally thought of this myself." But honestly I got this whole idea from another blog. The deer I got at Joann's for only $11.99, all the Christmas stuff is on clearance. I bought the letters at Michael's.
This green tree comes from Hobby Lobby, it too was 50% off for only $8.00. I got the ornaments at Target $5.00 for the set. I had the basket, candles and filling. The little birds are candles that I got at Cost Plus World Market.
I got these cute snowmen at Home Goods for $6.00. I love them. They are made of felt and they just look perfect on my mirrors mantle.
This is Duncan's ornament from last year. It is just too cute.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

adrian clark said...

Hi, I have news, real news. Not the drab repetitive stuff from TV but good news. Our God is not a concept but a reality. He is a God to whom we can be personally connected. Not a capricious God who imposes rules but a loving father who loves his children beyond all measure. That is why He came into human history as the man Jesus to love us, not that we deserved it but because He is love. Celebrate and worship with me this Christmas by giving your heart, soul, strength and mind to the the Lord Jesus Christ. There is one God, there is one Truth and He is Jesus Christ.

Elisabeth said...

Nat- Your house looks so cute! I'd love to see more pictures of it! I just finished cleaning and decorating my family room today. Up until now it's just been a pit of despair that I never even wanted to go in.
Anyway, I haven't seen your blog in a while- Duncan is so cute!! Oh my gosh, he's a doll. Those pics of him in the pumpkin patch are the cutest ever!
We miss you guys and wish we could all be together for Christmas!! We'll have to call tomorrow. Did you make scotcheroos?
We're about to go over to my parents for Jonnie's bday/Christmas eve dinner so have a great morning tomorrow! It's so fun with little ones.
Love,
Elisabeth