Friday, June 17, 2011

Disneyland!!!


Disneyland was so FUN!! I am ready to go back.

Yes that is Duncan in a Mickey Mouse costume. I am that parent that dressed her kid up to meet a character.














Nana, Papa and Minnie! I highly recommend Breakfast in the Park with Minnie and Friends over Goofey's Kitchen.



















I love this picture of Duncan and Goofey touching each others noses.






Pluto, one of our favorites



























He was so into "It's a Small World"































































































We got to our hotel early, so we went to Bubba Gumps and it was good. Duncan liked the tartar sauce more than anything else.

































































Oh this is my favorite place to go. I wish it didn't cost so darn much to go, I almost had Justin convinced we needed annual passes, but couldn't quit get him to commit. If I could live there I would that is how much I love it. Did you know that Disney World was supposed to be a new kind of city? They were going to build it so people could live there. How cool would that be? Only I wouldn't want to live in Florida.

0 comments: