Friday, June 17, 2011

Graduating class of '11

Before Graduation we went and took some pictures.

Her shoes were so cute I had to snap a shot of them.

Aubree and Kyler. Those are some good looking kids or Adult and kid.

I think she is happy to be done with High School.

I loved this shot!

Way to go Aubree! I am so proud of you. Aubree will be going to ASU and she will be studying to become a nurse. My nephew Jackson also graduated from High School in Arlington, MA and is going to BYU. I wish I could have been there. These two are the first grand kids and I just have so many memories of playing with them and babysitting them when they were little. I just can't believe they are grown up and going to college. I am so incredibly proud of them and the great example they are setting for the rest of their sibling(s) and cousins.
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Elisabeth said...

She looks so pretty, I like her blonde hair!