Friday, June 17, 2011

Happy 2nd Birthday!!







Nana is the best card maker. She knows who Duncan likes. Duncan licks people now after watching Mickey Mouse and seeing Pluto lick. So we call them Pluto kisses.

So cute- he wrapped himself in the quilt grandma made him. The story of The Three Little Pigs.












I made this garland with my Cricut cutter. The best investment ever. I made all the decorations for his party.





















So I also made up this game. They played Pin the Bow on Minnie. I cut the Mickey head out and the bows, numbered them and laminated them and the kids had so much fun. You could also do pin the bow-tie on mickey, but Duncan has mostly girl cousins so I thought this would be fun for them.


I also had the game Hidden Mickey. I cut smaller Mickey heads out and used a metalic sharpie to number them and hid them around the house and people had to search to find them. It was fun, even the adults liked it.














Duncan's friend Aurora taking her turn to pin the Bow on Minnie. Actually she won too!



























The birthday boy (with his cousin Logan and Aunt Heather). He looks so much like his cousin Noah.



For Duncan's second birthday we a Mickey Mouse party. It was so fun. We had hamburgers and hot dogs and yummy cake. We even went swimming. It was a little cold still so he wouldn't stay in the water for very long.

0 comments: