Wednesday, November 12, 2008

That's What She Said

QUESTION: What is the funniest show on t.v.?

ANSWER: My new T.V. obsession. It has taken me 4 years to finally watch The Office, but now I am so glad that I am. It is so funny. There are a bunch of us at work that are really into this show. I had to borrow seasons 1-3 from friends at work to get caught up. It isn't the type of show you can just start watching and know what is happening, they always refer back to things that have happened in the past episodes. Needless to say I love it now.

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Welcome to the club!

Jill said...

LOVE it myself. We have been diehards since the beginning. Have you watched the George Foreman episode yet? My favorite.

andreamatrix said...

We've been watching it in order, thanks to Blockbuster's online thingy! TOO FUNNY! My favorite is the Christmas one with the Ipod or the training video with SCRANTON..what? The electric city!

Blackson family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Blackson family said...

Hi Natalie! I found your blog, it is cute. How are you doing and what have you been up to these days? Looks like you are doing well. Take care, Stef