Monday, March 14, 2011

Must read if a Disney fan!





If you are a Disney fan, you need to-NO! You must read these books. The stories are set in Florida at Walt Disney World, and at first I didn't want to read them because I have never been there, but it won't matter once you start reading.
The Plot is that five kids have been hired to be digital guides in the Magic Kingdom and then discover that their job is much more than what they had thought. They must help stop the Overtakers, a group of villainous Disney ride characters lead by Maleficent, from taking over the Magic Kingdom.
Each book picks up after the next, so you will want to get all three, all in paper back now. The fourth book comes out in April and there is a fifth coming out in the future. These are easy reads, about 4-5th grade level.





1 comments:

Elisabeth said...

Those sound good! I'll ha eto see if they have them at the library for my kids. I really miss Disneyland and wish we could go. I'm in withdrawls. I really want to take Ansley to see the princesses.