Monday, March 14, 2011

Sing along and along and along and along. . .

I bought this DVD when I found out I was pregnant with Duncan. I think one of my nieces or nephews had it and it was cute. I found it the other day and thought Duncan might like it so I put it in and guess what? He didn't like it- HE LOVED IT!!! He wants to watch it all the time though. It doesn't really bother me because I have a high tolerance level for stuff like that. I used to watch movies over and over and over again when I was younger. Its cute because he really loves Mickey and Goofy (funny side note, he saw Goofy and said,"Dada" yes Dada is goofy) and the Haunted Mansion part does not scare him.

We are taking him to Disneyland in May for his Birthday and because we desperately need a vacation. Is it bad that I am already planning for it. Let's just call it being well prepared. I'm hoping that by showing him the dvd he will find it familiar.

0 comments: