Sunday, March 20, 2011

Whose the Leader of the Club


That's made for you and me,
M-i-c-k-e-y M-o-u-s-e, that's who!!
We got the most important part of our trip planned-the hotel. Very excited that I used Priceline for the first time, I just hope all goes smoothly when we go check in. It was a great deal and the hotel is across the street!!
Can you tell I'm excited? I keep thinking, "I hope 3 days is enough." It will be, I remember last year saying that 4 days was too many, but Duncan was crawling and that was the biggest pain. He kept crying to get down. That boy only likes to be held for a certain amount of time and then he wants to walk, or crawl last year. My mom and dad are coming too so that will be a lot of fun. I wonder how long I can get away with calling this his birthday gift? Maybe he won't get wise to it, but he is a smart boy.

1 comments:

Tatum said...

Hey It's Tatum.
My email is
t_holdaway(at)homail(dot)com

Email me your email and I will send you an invite to my blog. It's only fair, since i read yours :). When i got home from volleyball and told my husband how crazy i sounded he told me that he and Justin know each other and we sat by you guys at Donna's Wedding reception so it wasn't that weird. Maybe he was just trying to make me feel better. So hopefully I sound less crazy, LOL