Sunday, October 26, 2008

Camden, Maine


I love going to the East coast. It is so nice there. You find so many more family owned businesses, and I must say that the people are a lot more friendly. They will actually talk to you and ask about your day. I went into a shop in Camden and the owner had a lot of things with dogs on them. I picked up a cute card that had a Westie on it, he noticed and said, "you got a westie at home?" "yes" I said and he is a really good dog, and he agreed and continued to say that those are good dogs and how that his merchandise with westies goes quickly. Now, I know that we can have this encounter here in AZ, but it isn't the same. People don't stop and listen to what you have to say they just want to make the sale and move on.
I also like how the towns really get into fall. There are pumpkins all over, and hay, scarecrows and I really love how people decorate their front entries for Halloween.



This is one of m favorite pictures. Elisabeth took it in one of the shops. It is "wicked" and I did hear many people use the word "wicked" when describing things.
Those cute Beutler brothers sitting by the water.

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: