Sunday, October 26, 2008

A day with pie, pumpkins and chowdah


We stopped at this diner in Rockport, named . . . Rockport Diner! It was so delicious. The bread was home made and so was the pie. Noah really loved his piece of Blueberry Pie. Not only did he eat a huge hamburger and all his fries, plus a piece of his brothers fish, he had room to top it all off with pie! It was so funny watching him eat it. He had his face really close to the plate and was shoveling the bites into his mouth, he kept saying,"This is good pie." It was so cute. As we drove through the town, they had these gigantic pumpkins all around and they were all decorated differently. This is the only one my dad slowed down long enough for me to take. And the last picture is a picture of what I think is the best Clam Chowdah. I don't claim to be a clam chowder know-it-all, but from what I have had, it is the best. I have been back to Mass. 3 times in the last 2 years and have gone to Perkins Cove, Maine mostly just to have this chowder. It is really good.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Hey Natalie! It's Lindsey. I'm glad I bumped into you in the hall today because now I feel that I can keep up on your busy life now that we're not in the same ward! My blog is azlaudies.blogspot.com.

Elisabeth said...

I'm so glad you took pictures of this, I wasn't really paying attention at the time. They are so funny!

Have you read the Traveling Pants books? You'd like them. I just read the second one in about one day.

mv ggcf hbnbnbb
-love Ansley

love_suz said...

It looks so beautiful there! Someday.....

A is adorable, and of course the boys are as handsome as ever!