Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Without a Voice

Have you ever wondered what you would do if you lost your voice and couldn't communicate by sign language? It is a whole new world when you can't talk. I lost my voice this week and I had to take 3 days off of work. In my line of work you have to have a voice. But it has been interesting. I really lost my voice today and I have not been able to talk on the phone or talk to people above a whisper. I had to have my kids talk for me today, and let me tell you that was not easy. I was so happy it was a half day. After today, I decided that a sub would do a much better job than I would. Now I have the next two days off because I don't have a voice.

Have you ever wondered what you would do if you didn't have a voice?

1 comments:

andreamatrix said...

When my mom lost her voice, my dad went around the house for a week saying, "It's a Christmas Miracle!" It did happen to be Christmas and it was too funny!!!