Sunday, October 26, 2008

The Maine Event

Bridge going into Maine
Nubble Light House
Belted Cows
Camden Maine

My trip to Boston was fantastic. The day after I arrived, we took a trip to Maine. It was so beautiful there. The leaves were changing color, they had been getting some rain so the autumn breeze felt cool and refreshed. I enjoyed being able to wear a jacket and scarf. When you come from Arizona anything below 80 degrees is cold. We were on our way to Camden and stopped to see the "belted Galloway" cows. It was so funny how everyone was so into these cows. We had a nice time in Camden. It was such a quaint town, very picturesque. I will be posting more pictures, I took most of my pictures from this trip using my moms camera as I didn't want to try to take my Nikon. These are just a few pictures I took with my smaller camera. We also made a stop in York to see the Nubble light.
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Elisabeth said...

Your cow pictures are good, they are nice and close up.