Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Breathing Treatments

He was watching t.v. He likes the Noggin channel. They have some pretty strange shows on and he likes them. I think he likes the music and bright colors.
Duncan loves to sit on the floor propped up with the boppy. He has really great head control. Not quite holding it up on his own yet, but getting close.

He is such a good baby when he is getting his breathing treatments. He just sits there and lets the medicine blow in his face. I think he even likes it.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Allison and Nathan said...

He's getting so chubby - cute! Samantha used to watch TV like that when she was his age. It was funny because it looked like she understood what she was watching!

Sweetpea said...

He looks so much like Ben in that first picture! He's getting so chunky, what a cutie!

taylia said...

Natters!!! I just read through a bunch of your recent blogs since I've been without internet for a bit. I love the pics and the updates. I think my favorite is the pic of Duncan and Justin...is that a almost smile I see on his Justin's face? I love it! He looks happy and so does D! Suer cute! Miss you and actually came across one of your CD's that you gave me when you were leaving for your mission. Remember when I stayed at your house? Good times...still have your mitt too!!! :)