Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!!

Duncan in his Halloween Day outfit-(Thanks Aunt Suzi for the onsie)
Then in his Monkey costume
One Mad Monkey

Halloween was low key. We couldn't take Duncan out, but I still wanted to get him dressed up. He didn't have a long enough nap before I dressed him so I am going to take more pictures tomorrow of him in his costume. Hopefully he won't be so mad. I think the changing of the clothes is what made him so unhappy.

Hope everyone had a Happy Halloween.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Greg and Nicole Jensen said...

I love Halloween! We have a lot of pictures with crying babies in halloween costumes.

love_suz said...

Those are priceless! He looks so cute even when he is mad!

taylia said...

You look so cute Nat and your Duncan is precious..I love the little monkey! Will you send me your address?? Thanks