Friday, October 2, 2009

Random pictures

I love this photo. It was really nice outside today, cloudy and not too windy-so I took Duncan out to the backyard in his stroller. He loved it! He loved being in his stroller. I just pushed him around the patio. He is wearing one of Aunt Elisabeth's onsies, yes they still fit!
Serious look. I think he was working on a poopy diaper.
I love this picture!! I bought this hat to go with his Halloween onsie-it is so cute. Justin asked if it was his pirate hat.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Amy Denton Benites said...

Such cute pictures! I hope to meet him sometime soon! My mom and dad are going to Uncle Randy's for Thanksgiving so maybe I'll come to your mom and dad's. Hopefully we can meet then if not sooner. I'm back in Globe now.

Allison and Nathan said...

Dang that kid is cute!