Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Thank goodness for Aunts

These poor wubanubs fell victim to the jaws of Angus the Scottie dog. I have to be very careful with these because Angus thinks they are toys. He destroyed three of them. I was so mad. The duck came from the hospital and he got hold of it I think almost two weeks after we got home. I found the monkey and red dog at a baby store. We bought two just in case he got to them again. Well he did. I was so mad when he got them. He is fast. Justin calls him a ninja because he is quite and fast at getting things when they fall. I was really mad about the red dog I even cried I was so upset about it.
Then today we walked to the mail box and there were two little envelopes. I thought it was free junk stuff that I sometimes get. Imagine my surprise when I opened the first one and a wubanub was in there. Not only was there one, but two. I had a feeling I knew who got them. So we called Aunt Suzi and sure enough she had found them and sent them to Duncan. You can tell he was happy. We have a pacifier, the same as the one on the monkey(its what they give babies in the hospital) but he had a hard time keeping it in is mouth. So Thank you, thank you Suzi for new wubanubs!! We will keep this monkey off the floor. In fact as soon as I opened it I looked at Angus and said "No!"
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: