Sunday, October 11, 2009

Love the Fall

(this picture has nothing to do with this entry, just loved this picture).

I love the Fall. This is probably my favorite time of year. I love Halloween, and I love apples, and pumpkins and scarecrows and anything that has to do with this season. I usually get my "real" fall fix when I go to Boston this time of year, people decorate their front lawns with elaborate decorations for Halloween, huge pumpkins are decorated around some towns, fresh apples are on every corner and the apple cider! Oh how I want some apple cider. My parents are in Boston right now and they are going to Maine (that makes me even more jealous) I asked them to see if they could ship the apple cider here. I'm not kidding it is like drinking an apple. Last year after I came home I bought apple cider and it was so gross. It tasted nothing like apples. Oh, why do I live in Arizona?
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Greg and Nicole Jensen said...

I love the cool new look! I love the fall too! Your boy is looking cute!

andreamatrix said...

I remember you pictures from last year...

Please come to Boston in the fall....

So how goes life. Are you psyco yet? How's Duncan doing?

Miss you.
S

Allison and Nathan said...

We have the same apple cider sold on an apple orchard one mile from our house. You're right, the kind at the grocery store just doesn't cut it. Fall is also my favorite time of year - for the same reasons.

ellen said...

I spent the long weekend in Boothbay Harbor, Maine (sorry!!). It was wonderful! You should move here. :)