Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Going Out

It was a blustery day here in Goodyear, an amazing 60 degrees. I had to take Duncan to the Dr. so I got him dressed up. I only do this when we have to some where, I was excited that I got to finally put his cool denim jacket on. So cute.
He is getting better at holding his head up. He is getting stronger and stronger. He got his synagis shot today. This is a very important shot for preemies, it helps protect them from RSV. He really takes those shots like a champ. He cried for a few minutes and then was fine. I think after having the heel of his foot poked with needles for 3 months toughened him up.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Greg and Nicole Jensen said...

Duncan looks great in his jacket. I would always dress up Micah just so that take pictures. He had all of these cute clothes, but it was too hot in AZ.

Nana said...

o my gosh, is he too cute or what?
I love that jacket on him. He is just a real cutie.