Saturday, January 1, 2011

Beutler cousin's party



We had the Beutler cousin's party the day after Christmas. We had pizza. The bottom one was my favorite, fresh mozzarella, tomato slices, and basil from my mom's garden-YUMMY!! The sad thing was that it stuck to the pizza stone, but we scrapped it off and it was still good. Sadly these are the only pictures I took. I swear every time I took my camera out Duncan was right there and wanted that thing. We had a good time, we played charades, and cousins exchanged gifts and played the WII. Kyler had Duncan and he got a wooden train.

** If you have a Fresh and Easy they make really good pizza dough if you don't want to make your own- I recommend the wheat dough. Also, always bake your pizza dough for 8-10 min and then take it out and put your toppings on, it will keep your dough from being soggy.
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: