Sunday, January 9, 2011

Rubba dub dub



I know I didn't blog for a couple of days, but I am not counting that due to extreme tiredness and sick little boy. So there, it's my blog and I can make the rules. Duncan loves taking a bath, but I never get to take pictures because this is how he reacts when he sees my camera and then the last picture turns into screaming whinning. Therefore, I limit the number of pictures of bath time.

Duncan has been a little sick, he has a really bad runny nose and a cough. The cough didn't start out that bad, but it just seems to be getting a little worse each day, so I am taking him to the Dr. tomorrow. Here's hoping they can do something for it.
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

coachforever said...

Coach Hobos Bags.Those are the awesome shops I wanna tell you guys Movado Bold,Baby Carriers I mean I am serious for this, you can just simple choose this option and pick what you want,power balance,winter boots,ecco shoesyou can just simple choose this option and pick what you want.Bakugan Toys.coach outlet store.