Sunday, January 2, 2011

Mr. Mischief

His favorite drawer to get into is of course-my make up drawer.


Too bad for him that daddy put an end to easy access to my drawer. The one thing I don't like about our house is that there is no door to our bathroom. Justin had to baby proof all the cabinets and drawers in our bathroom because Duncan loves to get into everything!!


On a different topic, I was a little disappointed with the dinner I made tonight. I have made Sunday Chicken so many times, and tonight I followed it exactly as it says, but for some reason the rice didn't cook all the way and was crunchy and the chicken had no flavor to it. Blaah- not what I expected after watching Julie & Julia. All that French food and complexity of those recipes and I couldn't get Sunday Chicken to come out right.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

miblognoestuyo.blospot.com

love_suz said...

What is Sunday chicken??