Saturday, January 1, 2011

Chrismas morning

This is how we found Duncan Christmas morning. I should explain that he figured out how to climb out of his crib. We tried different things, a port a crib-climbed out of it, took the mattress out and put port-a-crib pad down-climbed out. So we took everything out of his room and put the mattress on the floor and I put only soft toys in there and this body pillow.
Santa brought him a Fisher-Price farm and other books and toys.
This was the last picture of the day I think because then he was throwing a fit wanting my camera. This boy is OBSESSED with anything with buttons or levers, or lights. He got my mom's camera later this day and figured out how to use the touch screen on the back. Too smart of his own good. I'm convinced he is part monkey.
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: