Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year

My friend made a comment on Face Book that she has heard a lot of people say that 2010 was not a good year for a lot of people. I don't know what it is about this year but I sort of agree. I'm not sure if it was all the stress of moving, but this year has had its good and its bad. We spent 6 months finding a house and then moving very quickly, two weeks spent living with my parents. Then we moved into our house, which I love. We celebrated Duncan's first birthday, and his freedom from the house. He hasn't stopped since. There have been a few things that made this year not so great. I guess my desire to stop working is part of it. I really am going to start looking at other areas for work. I do enjoy teaching, but I just would love to be at home with Duncan. We'll see what happens.

Well, I hope that everyone has a great new year. My goal for this year is to post on here each day for the year, exercise, decorate my house for cheap, take more pictures, enjoy my time with Duncan(I already do, I just want to keep doing it :)

Happy New Year Everyone!!

1 comments:

Hearing Aids said...

Happy New Year...
Thanks for sharing...