Sunday, May 3, 2009

C is for Cookie and Cookies for Me!




Food has not been as fun to eat lately as it was before. Actually, I really only had about a month to really enjoy food. Acid reflux really stinks. It has really limited things I can eat. I can't have chocolate. That has really been hard. I wanted cookies really bad today so I made White Chocolate Macadamia nut cookies. I couldn't find my really, really good cookie recipe, so I used the Nestle one. It isn't bad, but I like my other recipe better, but it will do for now. I will be eating cookies for a week or maybe longer, we'll see how long they last.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Erica said...

You look so cute. It is fun when you start to show. I wasn't crazy about food either, but NOW ALL I WANT IS COOKIES all the time.

Allison and Nathan said...

Poor Natalie - nothing compares to good old chocolate!