Sunday, May 31, 2009

2 pounds!!

Duncan's got a watch cat. Justin and I got that for him and the way it is in his bed it looks like it is watching over him.

HE DID IT!!! He has hit the 2lb mark. We are so excited. We just hope that he holds that weight and gains from here. When we went to see him today, I kept looking at him and thinking he looked a little bigger. Even his head and length look bigger. He loves his tummy still. The nurses keep saying that he is the boss and they do what he wants. The only thing is that they have to put him on his side and back for a little bit each shift so his head doesn't get flat.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Erica said...

YAHOO!!! I am so excited!1 Your watch cat is the same one you got Trevin that he carries around!!!

:) said...

What? TWO POUNDS! That is so awesome! Way to go Duncan! Keep gaining Baby!

Elisabeth said...

That is GREAT! I'm so happy to hear it. He is adorable and definitely looks like he's filling out a little bit!

auntiem2 said...

Hurray for Duncan!! Keep on growning, Super Baby!

I love you,

Auntie M

auntiem2 said...

Just checking in. I really didn't mean for Duncan to keep on 'growning'. I meant to say keep on growing! Silly Auntie "M"

andreamatrix said...

YEAH!!! I'm so happy! That is wonderful news.