Sunday, May 3, 2009

Field Trip



The fifth grade went on their one and only field trip of the year finally! My class was starting to wonder if they were ever going to get a field trip this year. We went to the Pioneer Living History Village. We study westward expansion and this is as close as you can get to that. I wish we could have taken a trip to Boston to visit all the Revolutionary historic sites. My class loves when I talk about how I have been to all these places we study. But this will have to do and it was a fun trip and the weather was perfect for the day. The yellow house is my favorite thing to look at while we are there. I just love it. I didn't post pictures of the students, I didn't think it was a good idea, but here is one of me and my teaching buddy Sartiano. I'm a Boston fan and she is a die hard Yankee's fan. What a combination. We get along great and have fun with our jobs.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

andreamatrix said...

I really like that place. Trev was diggin on the blacksmith demo. I hope you got to see it.

Enjoy your day off with the gas leak. Fun, fun, fun!

Natalie said...

I didn't have a day off. I'll start a gas leak at my school if it gets me the day off though.