Monday, August 17, 2009

Baby shower pt. 2

My SIL Elisabeth made some of the decorations and then mailed them. These onesies are so cute. My favorite one is the tie. Too cute. They hanged them up like a clothes line with more 'd's.
My sister Suzi and my niece Aubree-their so pretty.
Lots of gifts. The cradle is from my mom.
The other decoration that Elisabeth made, this cute banner made of fabric. I love it. This is only half of it and it is still hanging in my dinning room. I'm going to hang it in Duncan's room.

I will put pictures up of Duncan's room next.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Allison and Nathan said...

Sorry I couldn't be there. I would have sent my gift in time for the shower, but I didn't know you were having it until two days before - wouldn't have arrived in time. Bet you can't wait to put Duncan in the adorable white cradle!

love_suz said...

Sorry about that!

Amy Denton Benites said...

I would have come but I didn't know about it until the night before! If my mom and Grandma had gone I would have come with them. Sorry we missed it!