Monday, August 17, 2009

Beautiful Baby Shower pt.1




My sister threw me a beautiful baby shower. There was a lot of really yummy food and lots of my friends and family. We had a really nice time and the decorations were so cute I couldn't take them down for days. (one is still up). My sister came over one Sunday and I taught her how to use the Cricut paper cutter that I have (love it), and she made all the cute 'd' decorations with it. The mini chocolate cupcakes were soooooo good. Butter cream frosting is the only kind of frosting in my book. All the food was delicious. My SIL Heather helped with some of the food and made my favorite, apples with apple dip. And the salad my mom made was yummy.
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Kylee said...

Buttercream IS the only cream. :) Hope all is going well! Can't to hear about Duncan coming home. We miss you around these parts!