Monday, August 17, 2009

Update

Okay, a bit of sad news, Duncan had to go back on oxygen on Sunday. I even waited over 24 hours to share the news because I thought he might go back on it. But when he made it through Friday night and all day Saturday, I thought for sure he might just make it. But then Sunday morning he bradied (heart rate dropped) in the 60's which isn't good. He recovered and was doing okay and then did it again. His nurse decided to put him back on the oxygen. So now he is on oxygen, still just above room air, but he just needs that little bit a little longer. However, this is not going to keep him in the hospital and pending his eye exam on Wednesday, as long as all goes well and he doesn't need any type of laser eye surgery he will be going home on Thursday. His Dr. is 95% sure he will NOT need any type of surgery. Justin is going to give him a blessing again tomorrow because I just don't know if I could handle another week in that hospital. I am just done with being there and done with leaving my baby at night. So please pray for him that his eye exam will go well and that he will be able to leave on Thursday.

0 comments: