Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Even more updates

Okay, so here is the latest. I went to the Dr. I do have to have my gall bladder removed. Yay for me!! I don't know when it will happen, I have to call the surgeon's office and find a time to go and meet with her. Then here is the bigger news. I went to the hospital tonight to see Duncan and they are talking about discharging him on Sat. maybe Sunday. They can't justify to the insurance company keeping him, he is doing all he is supposed to do and he can go home on oxygen. This could change by tomorrow, but he is close to coming home.

Stayed tuned.

6 comments:

:) said...

AAAHHHH!!!! Surgery and a new baby in the house? When can I bring dinner? Did you get my message?

ellen said...

Maybe Duncan can visit you when you are in the hospital having your g-bladder out! That's so exciting that he's almost home!

Margaret said...

Hey Nat,
So exciting that Duncan is almost ready to go home!!! Wish we were there to help with the gallbladder thing. I've had that surgery and it's laparoscopic and pretty easy to heal from. I have a friend who had a baby in April and had to have hers out last month. No fun. I think they told her she couldn't carry anything over 10 lbs, so in this case Duncan's size is a bonus! You will be happier that you'll never have one of those awful attacks again!
Take care,
M

Allison and Nathan said...

Hurray for Duncan! Too bad we can't come down and see him - the kids start school next week.

Sweetpea said...

WOW and WOW! Make sure you get some help from family and friends and your ward for when you have the surgery, just stay in bed with your baby as much as possible! Don't worry about your house or anything, just rest and nurse. You will heal faster if you take good care of yourself. You'll probably need about a week of good recovery time. Hugs to you, and congrats about Duncan!

Meghan said...

I'm so glad to hear that Duncan will be going home soon to you and Justin!! This will be a wonderful weekend for the 3 of you!! Sorry to hear about your gallbladder surgery...unbelievable timing!! What's with West Park and gallbladder removals?!?!