Tuesday, August 18, 2009

More baby shower

I wanted to show a couple more pictures I forgot. Two of my sisters-in-law couldn't be there because they live out of state so I wanted to show a couple more. This is probably Justin's favorite gift Duncan got. Superman pjs. He got a lot of blankets, clothes and toys. He will have to be changed 3 times a day to get through all the clothes that he has.
This was the dessert table. The 'D' in the back, my sister painted it to match Duncan's bedding. It will be hung in his room soon. See those cookies on the platter? They were sooooooo good too. I seriously was so excited for all the food. Those cookies were lemon and oh soooo yummy. I was very impressed with my sister and her baking.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Williamses said...

Hi Nat... your shower looks like it was fun. Sorry I couldn't be there but yeah, I didn't check my blog til after the fact. Duncan looks great, I'm so glad he's doing so well!

Elisabeth said...

I'm very impressed with Suzi too, she did an awesome job with everything!