Friday, June 13, 2008

Boston Rocks!





Probably my favorite city in the U.S. has to be Boston. I love that city. When I was 13 or 14 (can't remember) my oldest brother Ben got married and she was from Boston. That was my first trip to there. I remembered some things about it. I remember it was really humid and there were lots of mosquitoes. It wasn't until last year that I was able to go back to Boston. My brother and his family moved there a few years ago and I had to go for a visit (poor me). I fell in love all over again with it. I love it there. I want to move there, but my husband says no way. But each time that I go I love to savor all that I see. I love the history of Boston and the architecture. It is just a fun place to be. Not to mention the fact that an hour drive will put you in Maine, or New Hampshire, or New York, or Conneticut or any of the New England states for that matter. I just love it there and I have to be happy with visits, for now. Some day I may get my way:)


These are some of my favorite pictures from Boston that I took on my last trip in October.

0 comments: